Looking for teaching jobs? Wickford has lots of schools and opportunities, but how can you ensure you find your dream role first time around? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
What’s more, our strong relationships with key ITT providers alongside a database of vetted education professionals means we can also meet the recruitment needs of schools in Wickford and beyond.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Wickford
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employees want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Wickford
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Clients benefit from
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Compliance – We’re now a part of the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Wickford local information
Wickford is a town in Essex with a population of more than 33,000. Located approximately 30 miles east of London, it falls within the Borough of Basildon.
One of the most notable schools in Wickford is Beauchamps High School, which is located on a former Roman military marching camp and villa. It is a mixed intake secondary school and sixth form for students aged between 11 and 18.