Strategy Education work with some of the most dedicated and highly respected SEN Teachers and Special Needs Support Assistants across London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, finding them roles within their ideal setting and location.
We work with Special Schools, Pupil Referral Units and specialist units as well as inclusion departments attached to mainstream schools.
Our staff are qualified to work with children with the following needs:
- ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition)
- PMLD (Profound Multiple Learning Disabilities)
- MLD and SLD (Moderate and Severe Learning Difficulties)
- SEMH (Social Emotional and Mental Health)
- SpLD (Specific Learning Difficulties)
- HI (Hearing Impaired)
- VI (Visual Impaired)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Our team of SEN Recruitment Consultants benefit from first-hand experience of working within the SEN industry and therefore have a thorough understanding of how special schools, PRUs and Specialist Units function and their staffing needs.
What Strategy Education can offer you:
- Opportunities to work in a specialised SEN position that suits your skill set, qualifications, expertise, teaching style and desired location. We also have opportunities for part-time, full-time, contract and permanent employment.
- Support – our consultants will help you with CV writing, personal profiling and interview techniques to help you stand out against the competition and to ensure you have the best chance of success in any job interviews we arrange for you.
Whether you are an experienced SEN Teacher looking for a new role or an LSA looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you!
If you have any requirements, however small, please contact us on:
01621 600 020 or 0208 6200 209 for a chat.