On the hunt for teaching jobs? Walton-on-the-Naze is a great place to live, even if there aren’t many nearby schools. So how can you ensure you find your ideal teaching job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
Also, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs – Walton-on-the-Naze
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employers want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Our client services for teaching jobs – Walton-on-the-Naze
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of NQTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Jobs – Walton-on-the-Naze information
Walton-on-the-Naze is a small town in Essex, north of Clacton and south of the port of Harwich. It part of the parish of Frinton and Walton with a population of 12,054.
The Naze has become popular for school fieldwork to investigate erosion and ways to protect the coast. The main two schools in the area are Walton-on-the-Naze Primary School and Hamford Primary Academy.