If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, Tiptree is a good place to start with its range of schools. However, securing your dream role isn’t easy and often requires the help of a recruitment specialist.
This is where Strategy Education can help. No matter the teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
Furthermore, we can assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. We have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible.
So, to discover more about our services, contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Tiptree
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Tiptree
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. Become one of our clients and you will also benefit from a designated consultant available 24/7.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Committed customer service
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
Tiptree local information
Tiptree is a village and civil parish in Essex located 10 miles southwest of Colchester and around 50 miles northeast of London.
Tiptree has four primary schools: St Luke’s Church of England Primary School, Milldene Primary School, Tiptree Heath Primary School and Baynard’s Primary School. Thurstable School, which has academy status, also provides secondary and sixth form education.