Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Tendring is a lovely place to live, but what does it offer in terms of education opportunities? More and more job candidates are working alongside Strategy Education to find out.
No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
What’s more, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Tendring
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Tendring
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Round-the-clock availability
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Tendring local information
Tendring is a village and civil parish in Essex with a population of less than 1,000. It forms part of the Tendring local government district, which comprises the towns Frinton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze, Brightlingsea and Harwich.
Schools in the local area include Tendring Primary School, Tendring Enterprise Studio School and Tendring Technical College.