On the hunt for teaching jobs? Takeley is a great place to live, even if there aren’t many nearby schools. So how can you ensure you find your ideal teaching job? By getting Strategy Education to take care of everything.
We’re experts in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
On top of that, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Takeley
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – We have strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, which means we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employees want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Takeley
Strategy Education takes great pride in an excellent level of staff retention, which enables our consultants to build and maintain strong working relationships with both clients and candidates.
Choose the dedicated services of Strategy Education and you’ll benefit from the following:
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of ECTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Competitive and transparent fees
- Round-the-clock service and support
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Takeley local information
Takeley is a village and civil parish in the Uttlesford district of Essex with a population of 3,367 according to the 2011 Census. The village is situated approximately halfway between Bishop’s Stortford and Great Dunmow.
There are only two schools in close proximity to the village – The Christian School, Takeley and Takeley Primary School.