On the hunt for teaching jobs? Stanway only has a few schools to choose from, but what if your dream role becomes available and you want to stand out above other candidates? Enter Strategy Education.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
What’s more, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Stanway
- Career advice – Following a discussion about where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide tailor-made advice and even identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – Thanks to strong relationships with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you’re invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs in Stanway
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible.
We offer a cost effective service tailored to your needs which comes with the following advantages:
- The expertise of staff who have a background in education
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- Subject specific temporary cover when you need it most
- Transparent fees and competitive rates
- Dedicated customer support
Why choose Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – Strategy Education is proud to sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Stanway is a village and civil parish in Essex with a population of 8,500. However, it is widely referred to as a suburb of Colchester.
There are three primary schools in Stanway – Stanway Primary School, Stanway Fiveways Primary School, and Home Farm Primary School. The Stanway School, which has academy status, describes itself as a “Humanities and Maths & Computing College.”