Need help finding teaching jobs? South Woodham Ferrers might not have many schools to choose from, but by enlisting the help of industry leading recruiter Strategy Education, you could secure your dream role in no time.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in South Woodham Ferrers
- Career advice – Following a discussion about where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide tailor-made advice and even identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employers want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in South Woodham Ferrers
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible.
We’re proud to offer:
- A highly professional and personal service
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict guidelines
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Availability no matter what
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
South Woodham Ferrers local information
South Woodham Ferrers is a town and civil parish in the borough of Chelmsford, Essex, with a population of 16,453 according to the 2011 Census.
The main secondary school in the town is William de Ferrers School, which had its first intake in 1982. South Woodham Ferrers is also home to five primary schools: Collingwood, Elmwood, St. Josephs RC, Trinity St. Mary’s C of E and Woodville. Chetwood Primary School closed in 2009 and was replaced by a Sure Start centre.