Need help finding teaching jobs? Shenfield doesn’t have many schools to choose from, but by enlisting the help of recruitment specialist Strategy Education, you could secure your dream role in no time.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today, on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Shenfield
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Shenfield
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Experienced recruitment consultants with hands-on teaching experience
- Access to our unique register of teachers
- A cost-effective service according to your needs
- A round-the-clock service with support from dedicated consultants
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Compliance – We have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We are an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Shenfield local information
Shenfield is an affluent suburb of Brentwood in the borough of the same name in Essex. Apart from some small industrial areas and a modest but busy shopping area, Shenfield serves predominantly as a dormitory town for commuters to London and surrounding towns such as Romford and Basildon.
There are two state secondary and two state primary schools in Shenfield – Shenfield High School, St Martins School, Shenfield St Mary’s Church of England School, and Long Ridings.