Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Saffron Walden is an excellent place to launch your career in education, but job opportunities can be thin on the ground. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to work alongside Strategy Education.
We specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Alongside qualified teachers interested in full-time positions, we can also help teaching assistants, support staff, unqualified teachers, and many more education-related professionals.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Saffron Walden
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employers want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Saffron Walden
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible. Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- The skillset of experienced staff with education qualifications
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Committed customer service 24/7
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities for candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Saffron Walden information
Saffron Walden is a market town in the Uttlesford district of Essex. Located 18 miles south of Cambridge and 43 miles north of London, it is home to around 15,000 people according to the 2011 Census.
In terms of teaching opportunities, Saffron Walden County High School is a large co-educational academy with over 2000 pupils. It was rated outstanding in its most recent Ofsted report in 2012. Other schools of note include Samuel Ward Academy and Meridian School.