If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Rochford is a great location with its range of excellent schools. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
Not only are we on hand to help fully qualified teachers with their full- and part-time job requirements, we can also provide guidance for support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers.
On top of that, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. We have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Rochford
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Rochford
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Cost-effective rates and fees
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Reasons to work with Strategy Education – Rochford
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
Rochford local information
Rochford is a town in the Rochford district of Essex, which alongside London Southend Airport, had a population of 8,471 at the 2011 Census.
Schools in the area include The King Edmund School, Rochford Primary and Nursery School, Waterman Primary School, St. Teresa’s Catholic Primary School, Holt Farm Junior School, Stambridge Primary School and Holt Farm County Infant School.