If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Rayleigh is a great location with its range of excellent schools. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
On top of that, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in more detail, get in touch today – call on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Rayleigh
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Helping clients with teaching jobs in Rayleigh
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible. Clients benefit from
- A bespoke service and complete professionalism
- Experienced recruitment consultants with hands-on teaching experience
- Access to our unique register of UK trained teachers with QTS
- Competitive and transparent rates
- Committed customer service 24/7
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
- Compliance – We’re now part of the government’s new CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
Rayleigh schools and education
Rayleigh has two secondary schools: Sweyne Park School, formed by the amalgamation of the Sweyne and Park schools, and FitzWimarc School. It also has seven primary schools – Down Hall, Edward Francis, Grove Wood, Our Lady of Ransom (Catholic), Rayleigh Primary, Wyburns, and Glebe Primary School.