If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, Ongar is a good place to start with its ample opportunities. However, securing your dream role isn’t easy and often requires the help of a recruitment specialist. This is where Strategy Education can help.
We match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
Furthermore, we can also assist with school recruitment strategies for more accurate and effective hiring. We have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straight-forward as possible.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs – Ongar
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we can help clients fill their vacant teaching jobs – Ongar
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Become one of our clients and you will benefit from your own designated consultant, who can deliver the following advantages:
- A bespoke service and the ultimate in professionalism
- In-depth knowledge thanks to hands-on teaching experience
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- Committed customer service 24/7
Why work alongside Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Community – We sponsor a number of education-related events, such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018), to support the industry.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching Jobs – Ongar information
Ongar is a civil parish in the Epping Forest District of Essex, which includes the town of Chipping Ongar as well as Greensted, Greensted Green, Marden Ash and Shelley.
Schools in and around the local area include The Ongar Academy, Ongar Primary School, Chipping Ongar Primary School and High Ongar Primary School.