If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Notley only has a handful of schools to choose from. So in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
We match education professionals ranging from fully qualified teachers to learning support assistants with their dream roles. Let us do all the hard work for you to ease the stress of job hunting.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Notley
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in the future? We’ll help you define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to worry about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Notley
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Strategy Education offers:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- Tailor-made advice about teacher recruitment
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- Round-the-clock availability
Reasons to work with Strategy Education
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Community – By sponsoring events such as the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 & 2019), we are able to build strong connections in the education community.
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Notley local information
Black Notley, located between White Notley and Great Notley on the outskirts of Braintree, is a village and civil parish of around 2,500 people if you include the neighbouring Young’s End.
Schools in and around the area include Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form, Notley Green Primary School, White Court School, John Ray Junior School and Cressing Primary School.