Need help finding teaching jobs? Newport has some great schools to choose from, but opportunities may appear few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help.
In addition to finding qualified teachers full-time and part-time roles, we can also help support staff (learning support assistants and teaching assistants) as well as unqualified teachers with their careers in education.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Newport
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job searches – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Newport
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
We’re proud to offer:
- A tailor-made approach to your requirements
- Experienced recruitment consultants with hands-on teaching experience
- Accurate information about every candidate put forward
- Competitive and transparent fees
- A round-the-clock service with support from dedicated consultants
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Compliance – Strategy Education have been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Newport local information
Newport is a large village in Essex near Saffron Walden with a population of 2,352 according to the 2011 Census. With a regular train service to London Liverpool Street and Cambridge from the Newport railway station, the village is considered to be within commuting distance of nearby commercial hubs.
Schools in the local area include Joyce Frankland Academy, Newport Primary School, Saffron Walden County High School, and Olivers Lodge.