Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Manningtree is an excellent place to live, but it can be difficult finding job opportunities nearby. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to work alongside Strategy Education.
Irrespective of the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors and exam invigilators.
On top of that, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
To find out more about any of our candidate or client services, contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs – Manningtree
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Job availability – Whenever teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and skills.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Helping clients with teaching jobs – Manningtree
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Strategy Education is proud to offer clients:
- A professional, proficient, and personal service
- A diverse skillset backed up by education qualifications
- Outstanding candidates vetted in line with strict REC guidelines
- Competitive and transparent fees
- A round-the-clock service with support from dedicated consultants
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
- Community – We take great pride in sponsoring various education events, which has recently included the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Teaching jobs – Manningtree information
Manningtree is a town and civil parish in the Tendring district of Essex, which lies on the River Stour. It claims to be England’s smallest town with a population of just 911.
Schools in the local area include Manningtree High School, Highfields Primary School and Bradfield Primary School.