Need help finding teaching jobs? Loughton certainly has plenty of schools to choose from, but opportunities may appear few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help.
Regardless of the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
What’s more, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
To discover more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Loughton
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Job searches – Thanks to our close connections with a large number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Loughton
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. Become one of our clients and you will also benefit from a designated consultant available 24/7.
We offer a cost effective service tailored to your needs which comes with the following advantages:
- Subject specific temporary cover
- Seasoned recruitment consultants with in-depth education knowledge
- Accurate and honest information every step of the way
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- 24-hour, 7 days a week service
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Compliance – We are now a supplier on the CCS (Crown Commercial Services) Supply Teachers framework, which is sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE).
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017 and 2018).
Loughton education information
In 2006, schools in Loughton had approximately 2330 places in post-16 education, 1200 places in Key Stage 4, 1700 places in Key Stage 3, 1500 places in Key Stage 2, and 600 places in Key Stage 1 – almost all of which were in comprehensive schools.