Need help finding teaching jobs? Ingatestone doesn’t have many schools to choose from, so opportunities are few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help.
No matter the type of teaching job you are looking for; from supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you. We also offer recruitment services for teaching assistants, support staff, lecturers, technicians, instructors, cover supervisors, exam invigilators, and secretarial personnel.
Strategy Education can assist with the hiring needs of schools too, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
For more information, contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs in Ingatestone
- Career advice – Talk to us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to reach them. This also means identifying training for career development.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employees want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Ingatestone
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Clients benefit from:
- The utmost in professionalism with a tailor-made approach
- Access to our extensive database of teachers, assistants, and support staff
- The details of ECTs throughout the UK and The Republic of Ireland
- Competitive and transparent charge rates
- Committed customer service 24/7
Why work with Strategy Education?
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom provides more opportunities to candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
- Community – Strategy Education is an active member of the education community, sponsoring events like the Thurrock Education Awards (2017, 2018 and 2019).
- Compliance – Strategy Education has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Supply Teachers and Temporary Staff in Educational Establishments framework.
Ingatestone local information
The village of Ingatestone in Essex is home to around 5,000 people. It lies within Metropolitan Green Belt land 20 miles north-east of London and is considered an affluent commuter village.
There are three schools in Ingatestone village – Ingatestone Infant School, Ingatestone and Fryerning Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior School, and The Anglo European School, the latter of which is a self-governing state school specialising in languages.