Where have you been looking for teaching jobs? Woking has several excellent schools and plenty of job opportunities, but in order to land your perfect position, consider enlisting the expertise of Strategy Education.
We are one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector, with a strong network of contacts across Woking. Our staff strive to match the right people with the right positions first time around.
In addition to helping teachers find work, we can also assist schools with their recruitment requirements, from part-time to permanent positions. Strategy Education has an extensive database of both new and established teachers, ready and waiting to fill your vacant positions.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs – Woking
Instead of finding you a job as quickly as possible, we are more concerned with helping you build an enjoyable and fulfilling career in education. Our services include:
- Career advice – As well as defining your career goals, we can also offer advice on how to achieve them. This includes identifying opportunities for training.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our seasoned staff know exactly what you should include on your CV and will make you stand out from every other candidate.
- Interview preparation – We’ll aim to alleviate your fears and concerns about job interviews with our in-depth preparation sessions.
How we help clients with teaching jobs – Woking
Whenever we hear from a new candidate, they’ll go through our screening and interview process. Along with identifying their skills, qualifications, and attributes, this also ensures that only appropriate individuals are put forward for your vacant roles.
We work closely alongside:
- Schools wanting permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary or supply teachers to cover absent staff
- New schools with new positions
- Large schools with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
What you need to know about Strategy Education
Seeing as we are one of just a handful of recruitment companies that focuses on education, both our clients and candidates gain a distinct competitive edge by working with us. Several of our internal staff have education backgrounds and formal qualifications as well, helping them understand what teachers and schools go through.
Choose to work with Strategy Education because of our:
- Accreditation – Candidates and clients can enjoy peace of mind with our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and a better service for schools due to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – You only have to look at our track record to know that Strategy Education always delivers on its mission to best serve teachers and schools.
To discuss your recruitment requirements in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.