Are you looking for teaching jobs? Witham has some excellent schools and plenty of opportunities. But with the help of Strategy Education, you can secure your dream role sooner rather than later.
We also work closely alongside schools for their supply, temporary, and permanent staff requirements. You can always rely on Strategy Education’s in-depth industry knowledge and extensive teacher database.
As a leading recruitment company in the education sector, we work with thousands of teachers and schools across the United Kingdom, including Witham. We’ll expertly match a school’s requirements with a candidate’s attributes for the perfect match.
Get in touch today to find out more – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our services to help you find teaching jobs – Witham
Strategy Education takes great pride in helping both newly qualified and established teachers progress their career in the education industry. Our services include:
- Career advice – Along with defining your career goals, we’ll also provide advice on how to achieve them. We can identify training opportunities to enhance your skillset too.
- Job search – As soon as teaching jobs in Witham become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – We’ll take a careful look at your CV and make changes to ensure it stands out from other candidates.
- Interview preparation – If you are selected to attend an interview, we will increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Our services to fill your teaching jobs – Witham
Even though we have a number of talented candidates in our database, everyone is interviewed and vetted before being allowed to apply for jobs. Strategy Education places an emphasis on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and attributes to identify the right fit for your school.
Here’s who can make the most of our services:
- Schools that need permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools that require temporary teachers to cover for absent staff
- New schools that have a number of roles on offer
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing needs
More information about Strategy Education
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff. Our respected and bespoke recruitment business employs several staff members with an education background and formal teaching qualifications for the best service possible.
They are able to provide relevant, informed guidance to all candidates and clients, from trainee teachers through to members of senior management.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation is the Gold Standard for recruitment.
- Flexibility – We will respond quickly to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Our years of experience has enabled us to form strong working relationships with local and national schools.
- Results – Strategy Education is extremely proud of our track record of matching the right teachers with the right schools.
To discuss your recruitment requirements in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.