On the hunt for teaching jobs? Winchester has some excellent schools, but opportunities can be thin on the ground. That’s why you should contact Strategy Education, as we’re here to help both new and established teaching professionals progress their careers.
Because we’re one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector, our team of consultants has a strong network of contacts in schools across the country. Strategy Education’s aim is to match the right people with the right positions in Winchester and beyond.
Furthermore, we are also on hand to assist schools with their recruitment requirements. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
So, if you would like to find out more, get in touch with one of our friendly members of staff today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with their perfect teaching jobs – Winchester
Strategy Education takes great pride in helping candidates find their ideal teaching jobs for enjoyable, fulfilling, and long-lasting careers. Our services include:
- Career advice – We will help define your career goals and provide advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training opportunities for you.
- Job search – Finding jobs is easy with Strategy Education, as our close industry connections let us know whenever positions become available.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we will help you prepare with answers and techniques to impress.
Helping clients fill their vacant teaching jobs – Winchester
In order to guarantee only the most suitable teachers are allowed to apply for your vacant roles, we put all candidates through a screening and interview process to understand their skills, qualifications, and attributes.
This thorough recruitment service has been utilised by:
- Schools that need to recruit part-time and permanent teachers
- Schools that need supply and temporary staff
- New schools with a number of roles on offer
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
What you need to know about Strategy Education
Seeing as we are one of just a handful of recruitment companies that focuses on education, both our clients and candidates gain a distinct competitive edge by working with us. Several of our internal staff have education backgrounds and formal qualifications as well, helping them understand what teachers and schools go through.
Candidates and clients choose us for our:
- Accreditation – We are regularly audited by the REC – we are fully accountable for running all compliance and safeguarding checks on candidates which gives you peace of mind that candidates are fully compliant to work in the education sector.
- Flexibility – We will respond straight away to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Because of our established relationships in the education sector, you’ll receive more opportunities and greater peace of mind.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
For more information about teaching jobs or if you need to fill a position, contact us on 0345 521 9987 today.