If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Wembley is a great location with its range of excellent schools. But in order to find your ideal role, get in touch with us at Strategy Education, as we specialise in the recruitment and retention of UK-trained teaching staff.
We take the time to assess the unique qualities of candidates as well as the requirements of schools to always find the perfect match.
What’s more, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment needs. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
For more information about teaching jobs, Wembley residents should contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs – Wembley
Our team of skilled education specialists have the passion and knowledge to help you build a successful long-term career by assisting with:
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Helping to fill teaching jobs – Wembley
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for your vacant teaching jobs. Not only do we fully understand their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates for your peace of mind.
Our client services are used by:
- Recognised schools wanting permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary teachers to cover for absent staff
- New schools with lots of teaching opportunities
- Large learning institutions with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific teacher requirements
Why work with Strategy Education?
As directors, we have over 30 years’ experience of working within education and recruitment. In fact, many of Strategy Education’s internal staff have formal teaching qualifications to support our recruitment process and to deliver workshops across the UK.
Work with us because of our:
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We always respond promptly to permanent, part-time, and temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – We are proud of our proven track record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements.
For more information about teaching jobs, Wembley-based candidates and schools should get in touch with us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.