Where have you been looking for teaching jobs? Twickenham is an ideal place to launch your career in education, but that doesn’t mean opportunities are easy to come by. With the help of Strategy Education, you’ll have a much better chance of securing your ideal role.
As one of the country’s leading recruitment companies in the industry, we have an extensive network of contacts to call upon across primary and secondary schools as well as special needs and further education. Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff.
This also means we are on hand to assist schools with their recruitment requirements. We meet each and every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the top talent applies for your vacant roles.
To discover more about our services and approach, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs – Twickenham
Strategy Education is proud to offer candidates an all-encompassing service, which not only includes finding you a job, but also how to have a successful career in education. We can provide you with:
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in five, 10, or 20 years? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping to fill teaching jobs – Twickenham
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Our services are regularly used by:
- Schools looking for permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools with various teaching positions
- Large learning institutions with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific teacher requirements
Why work with Strategy Education?
As directors, we have over 30 years’ experience of working within education and recruitment. In fact, many of Strategy Education’s internal staff have formal teaching qualifications to support our recruitment process and to deliver workshops across the UK.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will enjoy professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
To discuss your job or recruitment needs in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.