Any luck in your search for teaching jobs? Tonbridge has a number of first-rate schools, but finding the right role can be tough. Thankfully, Strategy Education is on hand to secure your dream role for you.
As one of the country’s leading recruitment companies in the education industry, we have an extensive network of contacts to call upon across primary and secondary schools as well as special needs and further education. Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff.
Strategy Education is also capable of assisting schools with their supply, temporary, and permanent job requirements thanks to our knowledge of the industry and a database of adept teaching staff.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for teaching jobs – Tonbridge
Not only do we want to help you find a teaching job quickly, Strategy Education is also committed to assisting and supporting your future career. This is made possible by our:
- Career advice – We’re here to discuss your career goals and suggest a plan on how to achieve them. If this requires further training, we can help with that as well.
- Job availability – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience means that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out.
- Interview preparation – We aim to alleviate your fears about job interviews with our in-depth preparation sessions.
Our client services for teaching jobs – Tonbridge
For teachers that want to be added onto Strategy Education’s database, they’ll need to go through a screening and interview process to ensure their skills, strengths, and attributes meet the requirements of our clients.
Our services are available to:
- Schools in need of part-time and full-time teachers
- Schools in need of temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools with various teaching opportunities
- Larger learning institutions with a wide range of staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific needs
Why work with Strategy Education?
We have over 30 years’ experience of working within education and recruitment. In fact, many of Strategy Education’s internal staff have formal teaching qualifications to support our recruitment process and to deliver workshops across the UK.
Choose us for our:
- Accreditation – We are regularly audited by the REC – we are fully accountable for running all compliance and safeguarding checks on candidates which gives you peace of mind that candidates are fully compliant to work in the education sector.
- Flexibility – We can help with all sorts of permanent, part-time, and temporary job requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and a better service for schools due to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is extremely proud of a track record that always matches the right teachers with the right schools.
If you need assistance with teaching jobs, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.