Have you had any luck finding teaching jobs? St Albans is home to a number of excellent schools, but opportunities are often few and far between. Thankfully, Strategy Education can assist with your job search and further your professional career.
We are also on hand to help schools find staff for their supply, temporary, and permanent roles. Our skilled and seasoned workforce has curated a database of the education industry’s most impressive candidates, all of which are thoroughly screened and interviewed.
As one of the sector’s only recruitment companies, Strategy Education is perfectly poised to match the right people with the right schools in St Albans and beyond. Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping your search for teaching jobs – St Albans
Strategy Education is committed to helping candidates find their perfect job and progressing the careers of education professionals. We make this possible with:
- Career advice – We’ll discuss your career thus far and what you want to achieve in the future, which can include relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have long-established connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools. If there are teaching jobs near you, we’ll let you know about them.
- CV preparation – Our knowledgeable team know what employers look for in candidates and will make sure your CV stands out.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we’ll get you prepped with common questions and useful techniques.
Helping schools with their teaching jobs – St Albans
We meet every candidate who registers with us without compromise to ensure only the very best talent is added into our database. We aim to ensure their skills, qualifications, and attributes meet the standards expected by our clients.
Our services are used by:
- Schools that need to recruit part-time and permanent teachers
- Schools that need supply and temporary staff
- New schools with a number of positions
- Larger institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
Strategy Education is proud to be one of the only recruitment companies in the UK that specialise in education. We also boast years of experience and extensive industry knowledge. Many of our staff have an education background and formal teaching qualifications as well.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Strategy Educations promises the utmost professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – No matter what you require, we always go the extra mile for our candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our extensive network of primary and secondary school contacts can benefit both candidates and clients.
- Results – We have enabled teachers to build strong careers and helped schools find suitable staff.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Strategy Education to discuss teaching jobs in St Albans – call 0345 521 9987 today or fill out our online enquiry form.