Where have you been looking for teaching jobs in Southend? The area has a lot of schools to choose from, but that doesn’t mean suitable opportunities are easy to find. By choosing Strategy Education, you will have a better chance of finding your ideal role.
What’s more, Strategy Education can also help schools with their recruitment requirements, including part-time and full-time positions. We maintain an extensive database of both new and established teachers, ready and waiting to hear from you.
As one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector, we have access to thousands of candidates and clients up and down the country. Strategy Education aims to always match the right people with the right positions in Southend and beyond.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with one of our friendly members of staff today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs in Southend
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in five years? We will work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training opportunities.
- Job search – Finding jobs is easy with Strategy Education, as our close industry connections will let us know when positions become available.
- CV preparation – We will go through your CV and make necessary changes to ensure it stands out from every other job applicant.
- Interview preparation – We will aim to alleviate your fears and concerns about job interviews with our in-depth preparation sessions.
Helping to fill teaching jobs in Southend
To guarantee that only the top talent applies for jobs advertised by our clients, we take the time to understand the unique skills, qualities, and attributes of all candidates. They are also screened and interviewed for added peace of mind.
Our services have so far been utilised by:
- Schools looking for full-time and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary, permanent or supply staff
- New schools with various teaching opportunities
- Larger learning institutions with a wide range of staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific recruitment needs
What you need to know about Strategy Education
Strategy Education’s primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in the UK. Our internal staff, many of which have an education background and formal teaching qualifications, understand the problems both candidates and clients face.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will enjoy the utmost professionalism
- Flexibility – We can help with all manner of full-time, part-time, permanent and temporary job requests from candidates and clients
- Relationships – Our years of experience has enabled us to forge strong working relationships with thousands of schools across the UK
- Results – You only have to look at our track record to know that Strategy Education always delivers on its mission to best serve teachers and schools
To discuss your recruitment requirements in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987.