Have you been struggling in your search for teaching jobs? Romford has a great deal of schools, but finding the right role can be tough. Thankfully, Strategy Education is on hand to help you secure your dream role.
We can also provide assistance to schools with their supply, part-time, and full-time staff requirements. Our staff have access to an extensive database of qualified and skilled teachers looking for jobs near you.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector. Although we already have a strong network of candidate and client contacts in Romford, our mission to help teachers and schools never ends.
To discuss your requirements with one of our friendly team, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for teaching jobs in Romford
In addition to finding you a job in the short term, Strategy Education also wants to assist with your future education career. This is made possible by our:
- Career advice – We are here to discuss your career goals and suggest a path on how to achieve them. If this requires further training, we will help with that too.
- Finding jobs – We work closely with a number of primary and secondary schools. This means you will be the first to know when a position becomes available.
- CV preparation – Our seasoned staff know exactly what you should include on your Curriculum Vitae and can help you stand out from every other candidate
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Our client services for teaching jobs in Romford
Whenever we hear from a new candidate, they will be put through our screening and interview process. Along with helping us identify their skills, qualifications, and attributes, it also ensures that only appropriate individuals are put forward for your vacant positions.
Clients that work alongside Strategy Education include:
- Schools in need of part-time or full-time teachers
- Schools in need of temporary teachers or supply staff
- New schools with various teaching positions
- Large learning institutions with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific teacher requirements
Why choose Strategy Education?
Strategy Education is one of the only recruitment companies in the UK that specialises in education. In fact, several members of staff have education backgrounds or formal teaching qualifications, which gives our candidates and clients a distinct competitive edge.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Benefit from the utmost professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Flexibility – We will listen carefully to what you want and come up with a tailor-made plan of action
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and a better service for schools on account of our nationwide network of contacts
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
Let us know what teaching jobs you need help with – call 0345 521 9987.