If you are on the hunt for teaching jobs, Redbridge is a great location thanks to its plentiful schools. But if you’ve so far struggled to secure your dream role, consider enlisting the assistance of Strategy Education.
The same goes for schools with full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. With an extensive database of qualified candidates at our disposal, we can help you find the education sector’s top talent.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies that specialises in education. Our years of experience has helped us establish strong relationships with schools across the country, including those in Redbridge. We remain committed to supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff.
Get in touch with one of our consultants to discuss your recruitment requirements – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping in the search for teaching jobs in Redbridge
Our mission is more than just helping candidates find a job. We want to be an integral part of the education sector, supporting teachers in their quest for long and rewarding careers. Our services include:
- Career advice – After discussing your career goals, we will come up with a plan to achieve them. This can include identifying training opportunities to sharpen your skillset.
- Finding jobs – We have long-established connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools. If a teaching job becomes available near you, we will be the first to hear about it.
- CV preparation – Don’t worry if you are unsure about how to write a Curriculum Vitae. We know what employers look for and will make sure your key strengths are ever-present.
- Interview preparation – We will get you prepped and ready for your interview by going through common questions and answers.
Helping schools with their teaching jobs in Redbridge
If education professionals want to be added to our database, they will go through a screening process and an interview first. This is because we want to ensure their skills, qualifications, and attributes meet the standards expected by our clients.
Some of our clients include:
- Schools that need to recruit part-time and full-time teachers
- Schools that need supply and temporary staff
- New schools with new opportunities in all departments
- Larger learning institutions with various positions
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
Strategy Education has created a bespoke recruitment business with dedicated teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary schools, secondary schools and further education establishments. Our recruitment process is supported by our internal staff, many of which have worked in education or have teaching qualifications.
Work with Strategy Education to take advantage of the following:
- Accreditation – Enjoy peace of mind with our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
- Flexibility – No matter your situation or circumstances, we always go the extra mile for our candidates and clients
- Relationships – Thanks to our trusted reputation, you can capitalise on more opportunities and greater assurance
- Results – Time and time again, we have built strong careers for teachers and helped schools find suitable staff
For more information, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987.