Need help with your recruitment requirements or are you on the hunt for teaching jobs? Reading schools and education professionals should contact Strategy Education with whatever they need, as we’re one of the industry’s leading recruitment companies.
Our team of experienced consultants take the time to learn about every job candidate in order to match their key characteristics to suitable positions. This includes an extensive interview process, which aims to find out about the individual’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
With this information, we can then use our strong industry connections with schools across Reading to find the very best job opportunities. Over the years, we have managed the recruitment requirements of the top ranking schools up and down the country.
So, regardless of whether you have vacancies that need filling or want to land your dream teaching job, Reading residents should let Strategy Education take care of everything – call on 0345 521 9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Candidates looking to find teaching jobs – Reading
Here is how you can benefit from choosing Strategy Education to take care of your job search:
- Career guidance – In addition to coming up with a plan to help you find teaching vacancies, we can also offer long term advice for a successful career in education.
- Improving your CV – Your CV could be the difference between getting an interview or being rejected immediately, so we’ll make sure it ticks all the right boxes.
- Identify potential vacancies – Thanks to a growing database of schools across Reading, we always know when vacancies become available and will let you know if an appropriate opportunity comes up.
- Job interview preparation – To give you greater confidence, we will put you through a mock job interview and go over some commonly asked questions.
Clients looking to fill teaching jobs – Reading
Here is how you can benefit from choosing Strategy Education to help fill current job vacancies:
- Development of recruitment strategy – With a recruitment strategy, you can ensure your school always has access to teachers when you need them.
- Finding teachers for part-time and full-time positions – We are experts at identifying teachers with the right attributes to excel at different types of schools.
- Interviewing candidates – You do not need to worry about hearing from unsuitable candidates, as our interview process will identify the strongest individuals possible.
- Finding teachers wanting supply work – If you only need teachers for supply work, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help out.
Strategy Education’s commitment to teaching jobs – Reading
For the ultimate in professionalism, Strategy Education holds the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This offers a guarantee that all interviewing, advertising, and consulting is performed to the highest standards.
Our dedicated team enjoy nothing more than helping teachers and assisting schools. Seeing as several members of our staff have education backgrounds and teaching qualifications, they are also forthcoming with career advice for candidates and strategy suggestions for schools, so feel free to ask them questions at any time.
For more help with teaching jobs, Reading residents should contact us today – call on 0345 521 9987 or email email@example.com