On the hunt for teaching jobs? Ramsgate is full of schools and opportunities, but how can you ensure you find the right job first time around? By choosing Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
Our long-established connections with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our candidates job requirements as well as our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment needs too.
Strategy Education is a leading recruitment company in the education sector that has built strong relationships with teachers and schools in Ramsgate as well as the rest of the country. By matching a school’s requirements with a candidate’s attributes, we always find the perfect fit.
To discuss your teaching job requirements with one of our members of staff, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs in Ramsgate
Thanks to a team of skilled education specialists, we have the passion and knowledge to help teachers build successful long-term careers. We can assist with:
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Job search – Finding a job is easy with Strategy Education, as our strong industry relationships will let us know when suitable positions become available.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employers want to see and will help you create a perfect CV that ticks all the right boxes.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our approach to helping clients with teaching jobs in Ramsgate
Before being accepted onto our database, all candidates are screened and interviewed. Our staff take the time to recognise an individual’s skills, qualifications, and attributes so that only the top talent is considered for your vacant positions.
Clients that work alongside Strategy Education include:
- Schools in need of part-time or full-time teachers
- Schools that require temporary teachers to replace absent staff members
- New schools in need of multiple teachers
- Large schools with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
In contrast to other recruiters, we specialise in education and have done for several years now. As a result, we have a strong understanding of what it takes to match the right candidates with the right positions.
Ramsgate local information
Ramsgate is a seaside town in the district of Thanet, Kent, with a population of 40,408 according to the 2011 Census. Formerly one of the great English seaside towns of the 19th century, Ramsgate still has a thriving marina with over 800 moorings and a range of marine-related businesses that operate in the renovated arches under Royal Parade.
Secondary schools in Ramsgate include Chatham and Clarendon Grammar School, The Royal Harbour Academy, and St Lawrence College. Ramsgate’s nearest college, East Kent College, is situated in the nearby town of Broadstairs.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.