Need help finding teaching jobs? Maidenhead certainly has plenty of schools to choose from, but opportunities may appear few and far between. This is where Strategy Education can help. No matter what type of job you are looking for; from daily supply to permanent roles, we can find the perfect match for you.
What’s more, our unique relationship with the nation’s key ITT providers, together with our extensive database of experienced teaching staff, means that we are able to meet the supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements of schools across the country.
As a result, we’re in a position to offer tailored support to our candidates and clients, ensuring we always optimise our skills to help you.
To discover more about teaching jobs, Maidenhead residents should get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help candidates find the right teaching jobs – Maidenhead
Here at Strategy Education, our team is passionate about helping teaching professionals build enjoyable and fulfilling careers by offering:
- Career advice – Our consultants work with job candidates to define their career goals and create a plan on how to achieve them. We can also identify training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
How we can help schools fill teaching jobs – Maidenhead
To ensure you only receive job applications from suitable candidates, we take the time to interview and screen our entire database of teachers to understand their unique skills, qualities, and attributes.
Our services are regularly used by:
- Schools looking for permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools in need of multiple teachers
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with very specific teacher requirements
Choosing to work with Strategy Education
Unlike other recruiters, we specialise in education and have done for many years. This means we have a strong understanding of what it takes to match the right candidates with the right positions.
Reasons to choose Strategy Education include:
- Accreditation – Strategy Education’s accreditation with the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) offers greater reassurance to both candidates and schools.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
To discuss your recruitment needs or search for teaching jobs, Maidenhead schools and candidates should contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.