On the hunt for teaching jobs? Luton is full of schools and opportunities. But how can you ensure you find the right role first time around? By choosing Strategy Education to take care of everything for you.
We take the time to assess the unique qualities of candidates as well as the requirements of schools to always find the perfect match.
Furthermore, our management team can also offer advice regarding interview questions and your long-term career thanks to their 30 years of collective industry experience.
Strategy Education is on hand to provide schools with comprehensive recruitment strategies too.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in Luton, call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs – Luton
We strive to help candidates build exciting and rewarding careers by giving them the chance to apply for dream job opportunities. To this end, our services include:
- Career advice – Tell us about your career goals and we will give you expert advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training for career development.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you immediately.
- CV preparation – Our years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Helping to fill teaching jobs – Luton
Strategy Education has a database of talented individuals ready and waiting to apply for teaching jobs. Along with gaining a full understanding of their skills, qualifications, and personality, we will also interview and screen all candidates before they are allowed to apply.
Our services are suited to:
- Recognised schools wanting permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary teachers to cover for absent staff
- New schools with a number of different positions
- Larger institutions that have complex staffing needs
- Elite schools that have specific staffing requirements
Choosing to work with Strategy Education
In contrast to other recruiters, we specialise in education and have done for several years now. As a result, we have a strong understanding of what it takes to match the right candidates with the right positions. Reasons to choose Strategy Education include:
- Accreditation – Enjoy the ultimate in professionalism thanks to accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We will always respond promptly to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for candidates from schools.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our roster, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
If you are interested in teaching jobs or need to fill a vacant position, don’t hesitate to contact us today on 0345 521 9987.