Struggling to find teaching jobs? Leatherhead has a lot of great schools, but finding the right role can be tough. This is where Strategy Education can help.
By carefully analysing a school’s requirements and an individual’s attributes, we are able to match education professionals with the very best teaching jobs.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies that specialises in education. We have strong contacts at several schools in Leatherhead and the rest of the country, which helps us to support the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in the UK – our primary focus.
To speak with us about teaching jobs, call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we can help candidates find the right teaching jobs in Leatherhead
Here at Strategy Education, our team is passionate about helping education professionals build an enjoyable and fulfilling career by offering:
- Career advice – We will figure out your career goals and provide guidance on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have close connections with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so whenever there are new teaching jobs near you, we will contact you straightaway.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and grab the attention of employers. Our staff will showcase your credentials in the best possible light.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we help clients with teaching jobs in Leatherhead
If teachers want to be added to our database, we’ll screen and interview them before hand. This is because we want to ensure their skills, strengths, and attributes meet the requirements of our clients.
Our services are suited to:
- Recognised schools wanting permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools in need of temporary teachers or supply staff
- New schools with various teaching and admin positions
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with very specific teacher requirements
Strategy Education is an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited recruitment consultancy who offer a personable and professional service. A high number of our internal staff also have a background in education, working within primary, secondary, further education and special educational needs.
Leatherhead local information
Located on the right bank of the River Mole, the town of Leatherhead in Surrey is home to around 12,000 people. It is typical of many towns which form part of the London commuter belt with many residents travelling daily into the capital.
When it comes to education, schools include Therfield School, St. Andrew’s Catholic School, St Peter’s RC Primary School, Leatherhead Trinity School and Leatherhead Children’s Centre, Fetcham Infants School (for ages 4–7), and Oakfield Junior School (for ages 7–11). There’s a number of private schools too such as Downsend School (close to Ashtead), Downsend Lodge Leatherhead (part of Downsend School), St John’s School, and West Hill School.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.