Have you been searching for teaching jobs? Ipswich has a number of schools with plenty of opportunities available, but getting an interview and securing a job can be tough. This is where Strategy Education can help thanks to our numerous candidate services.
We also work closely with local schools to fulfil their supply, part-time, and full-time recruitment requirements. Our seasoned staff have access to a large database of teaching professionals, who are vetted to guarantee only the very best talent is chosen.
Strategy Education is a leading recruitment company in the education sector that has built strong relationships with teachers and schools in Ipswich as well as the rest of the country. By matching a school’s requirements with a candidate’s attributes, we always find the perfect fit.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, get in touch with us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our approach to helping candidates with teaching jobs – Ipswich
Strategy Education’s priority is helping both new and established teachers find their dream jobs for enjoyable, rewarding careers.
Our candidate services include:
- Career advice – We will figure out your career goals and provide guidance on how to achieve them. We can also identify appropriate training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our strong contacts in numerous primary and secondary schools, we’re the first to hear about new jobs.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and make a great first impression. Our staff will put your biggest and best credentials front and centre.
- Interview preparation – We’ll get you prepped and ready for interviews by going through common questions and answers.
Our approach to helping clients with teaching jobs – Ipswich
Before being accepted in to our database, all candidates are screened and interviewed. Our staff take the time to recognise an individual’s skills, qualifications, and attributes so that only the top talent is considered for your vacant positions.
Our services can be utilised by:
- Schools that need permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools that need temporary or supply staff
- New schools with new opportunities in all areas
- Larger learning institutions with various positions
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
More about Strategy Education
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. We are also one of the only recruitment companies in the UK that specialise in education.
When combined with our years of experience and industry knowhow, Strategy Education can give both candidates and clients a competitive edge.
Work with us for the following reasons:
- Accreditation – Our full accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) is a testament to our professionalism.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – As a result of our reputation in the education sector, you can take advantage of more opportunities.
- Results – On many occasions, we’ve built strong careers for teachers and helped schools find the right staff
For more information, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.