Have you been searching for teaching jobs? Ilford is home to several schools, but finding and applying for vacant positions can be time-consuming, frustrating, and tiresome work.
Here at Strategy Education, we can do all the hard work for you. We listen to your needs and ensure that you are always put forward for the jobs you really want, regardless of whether you’re a trainee teacher or established professional.
You can also call upon our management team for tailor-made advice about interview preparation, training opportunities, and your long-term career prospects.
Strategy Education can even provide schools with comprehensive recruitment strategies to help them find the right staff first time around.
To speak with us about teaching jobs in Ilford, call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with the right teaching jobs – Ilford
At Strategy Education, we are passionate about helping teachers build enjoyable and fulfilling careers by offering the following services:
- Career advice – Along with defining your career goals, we can also offer advice on how to achieve them. We will identify training opportunities for career development too.
- Job search – As soon as nearby teaching jobs become available, our primary and secondary school connections will let us know.
- CV preparation – Our knowledgeable team can craft the perfect CV for every application you submit, helping you stand out from other candidates.
- Interview preparation – If you get invited to an interview, we will get you ready and increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping schools with their teaching jobs – Ilford
Not only do we interview and screen candidates before adding them to our roster, we also fully analyse their skills, qualifications and attributes. This way, you can rest assured only the top talent is allowed to apply for your vacant positions.
Our services are often utilised by:
- Recognised schools in need of permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary teachers for absent staff
- New schools with a number of different positions
- Larger institutions that have complex staffing needs
- Elite schools that have specific staffing requirements
Reasons to work alongside Strategy Education
As one of just a handful of recruitment companies in the UK that specialises in education, we can give candidates and clients a unique competitive advantage. Many of our internal staff also have an education background with formal teaching qualifications, which is key to our recruitment process.
- Accreditation – Candidates and schools can benefit from our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation – the Gold Standard in recruitment.
- Flexibility – We will respond to any permanent, part-time, or temporary job requests from schools immediately.
- Relationships – Our long-established relationships with primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom delivers more opportunities for candidates.
- Results – Strategy Education is extremely proud of our track record, which has continued to match the right candidates with the right schools and the right positions.
Learn more about teaching jobs in Ilford by contacting Strategy Education on 0345 521 9987.