If you’re searching and applying for teaching jobs, High Wycombe is a great place to start with its range of schools, colleges, and universities. However, securing your dream role isn’t easy and often requires the help of a recruitment specialist.
This is where Strategy Education can help. Let us do the hard work to ease the stress of job hunting no matter the type of role you’re looking for; from part-time to permanent.
Strategy Education can also assist with the hiring needs of schools, as we are an REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Education Audited Gold Standard accredited Recruitment Consultancy.
To discover more about teaching jobs, High Wycombe residents should contact Strategy Education today – call us on 0345 521 9987 or use our online contact form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs – High Wycombe
Strategy Education will listen to your needs and ensure that you are always put forward for the jobs you really want. We also offer 24/7 support and the following supplementary services:
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Years of experience mean that we know exactly what you should include on your CV to make it stand out and have the best chance of succeeding.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Helping clients with teaching jobs – High Wycombe
At Strategy Education, we have a strong client-focus and pride ourselves on making the recruitment process as smooth and straightforward as possible. We offer a cost effective service tailored to your needs which can be used by:
- Schools looking for permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools in need of multiple teachers
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
About Strategy Education
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. We’re proud to have created a respected and bespoke recruitment business with dedicated teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary, secondary, special needs and further education.
You can rely on Strategy Education thanks to our:
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – You’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher thanks to our extensive contacts.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified teachers on our database, we continue to deliver results for both candidates and clients.
For more information about our approach to teaching jobs, High Wycombe candidates and clients should call us today on 0345 521 9987.