Need help finding or filling teaching jobs? Hemel Hempstead professionals and schools should contact Strategy Education – a specialist recruitment company for the education industry.
Our team of seasoned and adept consultants take the time to learn about every individual’s unique attributes before putting them forward for job opportunities. We also have a thorough interview process, which asks each candidate about their interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
With an accurate overview of each candidate, we can then look to our network of schools in Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding area to identify the very best job opportunities. Over the years, we have helped countless teachers find their dream roles, and provided schools with the perfect fit.
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in the UK. Regardless of whether you are a client or candidate, let us do all the hard work for you – call on 0345 521 9987 or email email@example.com.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates with teaching jobs – Hemel Hempstead
When it comes to helping job candidates with teaching vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Career advice – To build the foundations of a long and successful career in education, we will provide you with advice about teaching vacancies and further opportunities.
- CV preparation – To stand the best chance of getting a job, we will make sure that your CV is professional, informative, and easy to understand.
- Identifying suitable vacancies – Our strong relationships with schools across Hemel Hempstead means we always know when a suitable job comes up.
- Prepare you for interviews – By going through some commonly asked questions during a mock interview, your chances of getting a job will dramatically increase.
Helping clients with teaching jobs – Hemel Hempstead
When it comes to helping education institutions with teaching vacancies, we can provide the following services:
- Comprehensive recruitment strategy – Our carefully devised recruitment strategy means you will always have access to the very best teachers as and when required.
- Finding teachers for full-time and part-time positions – We are always on the look out for teachers with the right qualities for our database of schools.
- Interviewing and understanding candidates – Only candidates with the best qualities will be considered for your vacancies thanks to our interview and vetting process.
- Provide you with supply teachers – In addition to permanent staff, we can also provide you with teachers interested in supply work.
Strategy Education’s approach to teaching jobs – Hemel Hempstead
Strategy Education is passionate about matching the right teachers with the right schools. We also meet each and every candidate who registers with us for added peace of mind.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take great enjoyment in offering career advice to candidates and recruitment strategies to clients. Several members of our team also have education backgrounds and teaching qualifications.
We are extremely proud of our REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation, which is considered the Gold Standard for education recruitment. This ensures the utmost in professionalism for interviewing, advertising, and credentialing.
For more help with teaching jobs, Hemel Hempstead residents should contact us today – call on 0345 521 9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.