Need help finding and applying for teaching jobs? Hastings certainly has plenty of schools to choose from, but securing the right role can be tricky. This is where you can call upon the services of Strategy Education.
We can help you no matter what type of role you are looking for; from daily supply to permanent roles, Strategy Education can find the perfect match for you.
We also work closely with local schools to fulfil their supply, part-time, and full-time recruitment requirements. Our seasoned staff have access to a large database of teaching professionals, who are vetted to guarantee only the very best talent is chosen.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, get in touch with us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Finding and applying for teaching jobs in Hastings
We strive to help candidates build exciting and rewarding careers by giving them the opportunity to apply for dream job opportunities. To this end, our services include:
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We have strong relationships with thousands of primary and secondary schools, so if there’s a job going near you, we’ll be in touch immediately.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and make a great first impression. Our staff will put your biggest and best credentials front and centre.
- Interview preparation – Should you be invited to an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Helping to fill teaching jobs in Hastings
For greater reassurance, all candidates who approach Strategy Education are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before they’re allowed to apply for jobs. We take the time to understand their skills, qualifications, and personality prior to being accepted onto our database too.
Our services can be utilised by:
- Schools that need permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary teachers to cover for absent staff
- New schools with a number of different positions
- Larger learning institutions with various positions
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Strategy Education has established a respected and bespoke recruitment business with access to qualified teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary, secondary, special needs, and further education.
Hastings local information
Hastings is a town and borough in East Sussex with close to 100,000 residents according to the 2011 Census. Following on from the Battle of Hastings, the town later became one of the medieval Cinque Ports and a popular seaside resort in the 19th century. Today, its economy relies on fishing, tourism, and retail.
In terms of education, Hastings has 18 primary schools and four secondary schools. Sussex Coast College, formerly called Hastings College, is the town’s further education college. The University of Brighton in Hastings also offers higher education courses in a range of subjects and currently attracts over 800 students.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.