On the search for teaching jobs? Harlow could be where you land your dream role. But without the help of specialist recruitment company Strategy Education, it may never come to fruition.
We help candidates build careers for life in the education industry. However, our team can also help schools with their recruitment requirements, from part-time to permanent positions. This is thanks to a comprehensive database of both newly qualified and long-established teachers, ready and waiting to hear from you.
Strategy Education has access to thousands of candidates and clients up and down the country, which includes Harlow. We always aim to match the right people with the right positions.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs – Harlow
Regardless of whether you want to find supply work or full-time employment, Strategy Education is on hand to assist with your education career by providing the following services:
- Career guidance – Where do you see your long-term career going? We’ll work with you to define your goals for the future, which can include training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – We work alongside numerous primary and secondary schools, which means you’ll be the first to know when suitable roles become available.
- CV preparation – Making the best first impression with your CV is imperative. Our staff will ensure your credentials stand out from the rest.
- Interview preparation – If you secure an interview, we will go through common questions and how to impress your potential employer.
Helping clients with teaching jobs – Harlow
To ensure only the very best talent is able to apply for your advertised positions, we carefully assess each of our candidate’s skills, qualities, and attributes. They are also screened and interviewed for added peace of mind.
Our services can be utilised by:
- Schools looking for permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary teachers and supply staff
- New schools with various teaching positions
- Large learning institutions with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific recruitment needs
Reasons to work alongside Strategy Education
Strategy Education’s focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in the UK. Our directors have over 30 years of experience working within both the education and recruitment sectors.
Our experienced and adept staff, many of which have an education background or formal teaching qualifications, also understand what candidates and clients go through.
Choose to work with us for our:
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) guarantees the utmost professionalism.
- Flexibility – Both candidates and clients can benefit from our tailor-made approach to teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Because of strong relationships in the education sector with both candidates and clients, you’ll receive a high standard of service.
- Results – Strategy Education is extremely proud of our track record of success.
To find out more, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.