Strategy Education is on hand to assist clients with their recruitment requirements and help candidates find teaching jobs. Farnham schools are guaranteed access to the industry’s top talent, as we meet each and every job applicant who registers with us without compromise.
It all starts with our team of consultants, who will learn as much as possible about teachers before matching their unique talents to suitable job opportunities. This includes a comprehensive interview process, where we’ll ask questions about the candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
This all-encompassing approach means we have been trusted to handle the recruitment requirements of some of the country’s top ranking schools. Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff.
So, if you need help filling vacant roles or are on the hunt for teaching jobs, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call on 0345 521 9987 or email email@example.com.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates find teaching jobs – Farnham
If you’re a teacher, here’s how Strategy Education can help with your job seeking requirements:
- Plan your career – Our staff are always on hand to offer you career advice and will create a plan of action for finding vacancies as well as further education opportunities.
- Polishing up your CV – We know what employers look for in a CV and will make sure yours is professional, informative, yet easy to understand.
- Finding suitable vacancies – Thanks to our connections with schools across Farnham and beyond, we will match your skills, qualifications, and preferences to suitable vacancies.
- Job interview preparation – By putting you through a mock interview using commonly asked questions, you can feel confident in your ability to land a job.
How we help clients fill teaching jobs – Farnham
If you’re an education institution, here’s how Strategy Education can help you fill your current vacancies:
- Develop an extensive recruitment strategy – We are experts in recruitment strategy and will come up with a plan that always offers access to teachers.
- Identify teachers for full-time and part-time positions – Whenever we get a teacher with the right qualities for your school, we will let you know.
- Putting candidates through a vetting process – Our staff will thoroughly interview candidates in order to ensure they have the right qualifications and personality for your school.
- Providing you with supply teachers – If you require teachers for supply work, be sure to let us know and we will be more than happy to help out.
Strategy Education’s dedication to teaching jobs – Farnham
Strategy Education is a respected and bespoke recruitment business. As directors, we have been working within education and recruitment for over 30 years.
For the ultimate in reassurance, Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation, which covers all interviewing, advertising, and credentialing.
Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff have years of experience putting teachers forward for appropriate job vacancies. They are also extremely passionate about matching educators with schools, providing career advice, and offering assistance with recruitment strategies.
For more help with teaching jobs, Farnham residents should get in touch with us today – call on 0345 521 9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.