If you have been looking for teaching jobs in Enfield, you will know that there are plenty of schools to choose from, but finding the perfect position can be difficult. Here at Strategy Education, we want to make the process of getting a job as easy as possible.
Schools are also able to benefit from our services, as we are on hand to assist with their recruitment requirements. Our staff can call upon an extensive database of education professionals to identify the very best talent whether it is for a temporary or permanent role.
Strategy Education is proud to be one of the country’s leading recruitment firms in the education sector. Along with our close connections with education establishments in Enfield, we also work across the UK matching the right people with the right positions.
For more information or to discuss your requirements, get in touch with us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our approach to helping candidates with teaching jobs in Enfield
Strategy Education’s mission is to help both new and established teachers find their dream job for rewarding and fulfilling careers. Here’s how we go about it:
- Career advice – After working together to define your career goals, we will then provide advice on how to achieve them. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Job search – Thanks to working relationships with numerous primary and secondary schools, we’re the first to hear about new opportunities.
- CV preparation – Our expert team know what employers look for in a CV and can help your credentials stand out from the crowd.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will get you prepped and ready with common questions and handy techniques.
Our approach to helping clients with teaching jobs in Enfield
Strategy Education works hard to maintain a database of top education talent. All candidates are screened and interviewed before being allowed to apply for positions, while our staff pay close attention to each individual’s core strengths, skills, and qualities.
Our clients include:
- Schools looking for full-time or part-time teachers
- Schools wanting temporary or permanent teachers as well as supply staff
- New schools with multiple teaching opportunities
- Larger learning institutions with complicated staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific teacher requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
We take immense pride in our status as one of the only recruitment companies in the UK that specialises in education. As many of our staff have education backgrounds and formal teaching qualifications, we understand the difficulties our candidates and clients face.
Reasons to work alongside Strategy Education include:
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Our network of primary and secondary schools across the United Kingdom gives you a competitive edge.
- Results – We have allowed teachers to build strong careers and helped schools find the perfect people for their vacant positions.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Strategy Education to discuss teaching jobs in Enfield – call 0345 521 9987 today.