Where have you been searching for teaching jobs? Edgware is an excellent place to launch your career in education, but job opportunities can be thin on the ground. That’s why more and more candidates are choosing to work alongside Strategy Education.
Along with our extensive network of contacts across the UK, we also analyse both a school’s requirements and a candidate’s attributes to match education professionals with their dream roles.
Furthermore, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and a sizeable database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
To speak with us about teaching jobs, Edgware residents should get in touch – call today on 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching candidates with teaching jobs – Edgware
Strategy Education is pleased to offer candidates a comprehensive service, which not only includes finding you a job, but also how to have a successful career in education.
We can provide you with:
- Career guidance – Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, or 20 years? We’ll work with you to define your long-term career goals, which can include further training.
- Job searches – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – Even if your CV is lacking depth, we’ll update it to include all of your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
How we can help schools fill teaching jobs – Edgware
Strategy Education has lots of talented candidates in our database who would be perfect for your vacant teaching roles. You can rest assured that all individuals are thoroughly interviewed and vetted before applying for positions.
Our services are suited to:
- Well-established schools that require permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools that require temporary teachers to replace absent staff members
- New schools with various teaching positions
- Large learning institutions with complex requirements
- Elite schools with specific requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
Strategy Education has established a respected and bespoke recruitment business with access to qualified teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary, secondary, special needs, and further education.
Choose us because of our:
- Accreditation – Our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) means you will benefit from professionalism every step of the way.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond immediately to any permanent, part-time, or temporary requests for local teaching jobs.
- Relationships – Thanks to our extensive database and industry standing, you can enjoy a high standard of teaching opportunities and job candidates.
- Results – With thousands of highly qualified candidates on our database, we continue to deliver positive results for both teachers and schools.
For more help with teaching jobs, Edgware candidates and schools should contact us today on 0345 521 9987.