If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Dover is an excellent location due its range of impressive schools. But in order to find and secure your dream role, consider enlisting the services of Strategy Education.
We take the time to assess the unique qualities of candidates as well as the requirements of schools to always find the perfect match.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s only recruitment companies in the education sector. We have worked hard to build a strong network of candidate and client contacts in and around Dover.
To hear more information about what we can do for you, teachers and schools should contact us on 0345 521 9987 or request a call back using our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our approach to helping candidates with teaching jobs in Dover
Strategy Education’s priority is helping both new and established teachers find their dream job for enjoyable, rewarding careers.
Our candidate services include:
- Career advice – We’re here to discuss your career goals and provide advice on how to achieve them. If this requires further training, we can help with that too.
- Job search – Thanks to our close connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we will be the first to hear about teaching jobs in your local area.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll help you update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – Once you are invited to an interview, we will ensure you are ready to go with our preparation sessions, which will increase your chances of landing the job.
Our client services for teaching jobs
Whenever a candidate approaches us, we’ll put them through a comprehensive screening and interview process. In addition to identifying their skills, qualifications, and attributes, this ensures only the right people are considered for your vacant roles.
Our services are suited to:
- Well-established schools that require permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools that need supply and temporary staff
- New schools with new positions
- Larger institutions that have complex staffing needs
- Elite schools that have specific staffing requirements
Strategy Education’s primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of UK trained teaching staff. Our years of experience combined with an in-depth knowledge of the education industry means that we can give both candidates and clients a competitive edge.
Teaching jobs – Dover local information
The major ferry port of Dover in Kent is home to 31,022 people according to the 2011 Census. Seeing as the Strait of Dover is the narrowest part of the English Channel, it has always been a focus for people entering and leaving Britain. In fact, it remains the busiest shipping lane in the world. What’s more, the Port of Dover provides much of the town’s employment, as does tourism.
In terms of schools, there are seven secondary level schools serving Dover – Dover Grammar School for Boys, Dover Grammar School for Girls, Duke of York’s Royal Military School, Astor College, St Edmund’s Catholic School, Dover Christ Church Academy, and Dover College.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.