Struggling to find teaching jobs? Clacton has a lot of great schools, but finding the right role can be tough. This is where Strategy Education can help.
We are on hand to progress the careers of both newly qualified and long-established teachers. However, our team can also provide assistance to schools with their supply, part-time, and full-time staff requirements thanks to an extensive database of the industry’s top talent.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s only recruitment companies in the education sector. We have worked hard to build a strong network of candidate and client contacts in and around Clacton.
To discuss your teaching job requirements with one of our members of staff, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for teaching jobs – Clacton
Along with finding you a job in the short term, we can also help with your education career for many years to come. Our services to make this possible include:
- Career advice – We’re here to discuss your career goals and provide advice on how to achieve them. If this requires further training, we can help with that too.
- Job search – Finding jobs is easy with Strategy Education, as our strong industry relationships will let us know when suitable positions become available.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and grab the attention of employers. Our staff will showcase your credentials in the best possible light.
- Interview preparation – Our staff will help you get ready for interviews with our preparation sessions that cover everything you need to know.
Our client services for teaching jobs – Clacton
Whenever a candidate approaches us, we’ll put them through a thorough screening and interview process. In addition to identifying their skills, qualifications, and attributes, this ensures only the right people are considered for your available jobs.
Clients that work alongside Strategy Education include:
- Schools in need of part-time or full-time teachers
- Schools in need of temporary teachers or supply staff
- New schools with various teaching and admin positions
- Large institutions with complex staffing needs
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Why choose Strategy Education?
Strategy Education is one of only a handful of recruitment companies in the UK that specialises in education. A number of our internal staff have education backgrounds or formal teaching qualifications, which gives our candidates and clients a competitive edge over others.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Enjoy the utmost professionalism with our accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- Flexibility – We can help with a wide range of permanent, part-time, and temporary job requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Because of our strong contacts in the education sector, you’ll receive more opportunities and greater peace of mind.
- Results – We are proud of our previous track record of helping both teachers and schools with their recruitment requirements.
Don’t hesitate to contact us about teaching jobs in Clacton – call 0345 521 9987 today.