Are you looking for teaching jobs in Chelmsford? The area has plenty of schools and opportunities to choose from, and with the help of Strategy Education, you’re sure to find the perfect position first time around.
We are adept at helping schools with their recruitment requirements thanks to our in-depth industry knowledge and extensive database of experienced teaching staff.
Strategy Education is a leading recruitment company in the education sector that works with thousands of teachers and schools across the United Kingdom, including Chelmsford. We will take the time to analyse a school’s requirements, a candidate’s attributes, and match the two together with the utmost proficiency.
Get in touch today to find out more – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping candidates find teaching jobs in Chelmsford
Strategy Education is passionate about helping newly qualified and established teachers progress their careers. Here are our main services:
- Career advice – In addition to defining your career goals, we also provide guidance on how to achieve them. We’ll identify training opportunities to better your skillset as well.
- Job search – Due to our strong relationships with numerous primary and secondary schools, we know exactly when teaching jobs become available.
- CV preparation – We want you to stand out and make the best first impression possible. Our staff are on hand to help prepare and polish your CV for you.
- Interview preparation – If you secure an interview, we will help you get ready with our preparation sessions that cover both the basics and some more advanced questions.
Helping clients with their teaching jobs
Even though we have a vast number of talented candidates in our database, each and every one is interviewed and vetted before being allowed to apply for jobs. Therefore, we are extremely efficient at helping clients fill their vacant positions. Strategy Education places an emphasis on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and attributes.
The following can benefit from our services:
- Schools that need permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools that require temporary teachers to cover for absent staff
- New schools with various teaching and admin positions
- Large institutions with complex staffing needs
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Working with Strategy Education
As one of just a handful of specialist education recruitment companies in the UK, we can provide candidates and clients with a distinct competitive advantage. The fact our internal staff have backgrounds in education as well as formal teaching qualifications means they are able to offer invaluable insight and assistance.
Choose Strategy Education for:
- Accreditation – Teachers and schools get peace of mind thanks to our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation
- Flexibility – As soon as we find out about an appropriate position or candidate, Strategy Education will let you know immediately
- Relationships – On account of our established relationships in the education sector, you’ll receive more opportunities and greater assurances
- Results – We are proud of our past and present record of helping both teachers and schools with their job requirements
Don’t hesitate to contact us about teaching jobs in Chelmsford – call 0345 521 9987 today.