If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Canterbury and its range of excellent schools is a great place to start. But in order to land your dream role, consider enlisting the help of a specialist recruiter like Strategy Education.
We are one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector, with a strong network of contacts across the region. Our staff are experts at matching the right people with the right jobs first time around.
On top of that, Strategy Education can also meet the recruitment requirements of schools due to our extensive database of temporary, part-time, and full-time teachers looking for work.
To discover more about our services and approach, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Matching you with teaching jobs – Canterbury
Our skilled recruitment specialists, many of whom possess education backgrounds, have the enthusiasm and expertise to help teachers build successful long-term careers. We can assist with:
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and grab the attention of employers. Our staff know how to showcase your credentials in the best light.
- Interview preparation – If you are invited to an interview, we will aim to increase your chances of success with our preparation sessions.
Finding candidates for teaching jobs – Canterbury
If teachers want to be added to the Strategy Education database, they’ll need to go through a screening and interview process to ensure their skills, strengths, and attributes meet the requirements of our clients.
Our services are available to:
- Schools wanting permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary or supply teachers to cover absent staff
- New schools with new positions
- Large schools with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Why choose Strategy Education?
Strategy Education is one of the only recruitment companies in the UK that specialises in education. Several members of our team have education backgrounds or formal teaching qualifications, giving our candidates and clients a unique competitive edge.
We pride ourselves on offering tailored support to clients and candidates to ensure that we are optimising our skills to help you.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – We are regularly audited by the REC – we are fully accountable for running all compliance and safeguarding checks on candidates which gives you peace of mind that candidates are fully compliant to work in the education sector.
- Flexibility – We’ll listen carefully to what you want and come up with a ready-made plan of action.
- Relationships – We offer more opportunities for teachers and greater assurance for schools thanks to our nationwide network of contacts.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of a track record that matches the right candidates with the right positions.
To discuss your job or recruitment needs in more detail, don’t hesitate to contact Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.