If you’re looking for teaching jobs, Cambridge is an excellent location due to its range of impressive schools, colleges, and universities. But in order to find and secure your dream role, consider enlisting the candidate services of Strategy Education.
What’s more, our long-established relationships with key ITT providers and an extensive database of experienced teaching staff means that we are able to meet our clients’ supply, temporary and permanent recruitment requirements too.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies that specialises in education. We have strong contacts at a number of schools in Cambridge and the rest of the country, which helps support the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff in the UK.
To find out more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
How we help candidates with teaching jobs – Cambridge
Thanks to a team of skilled education specialists, we have the passion and knowledge to help teachers build successful long-term careers. We can assist with:
- Career advice – After discussing where you want to go in your career, we’ll provide advice on how to get there. We can also identify relevant training opportunities.
- Finding jobs – Whenever there are teaching jobs at primary or secondary schools near you, we will be in touch.
- CV preparation – There’s no need to be concerned about the quality of your CV, as we’ll update it to highlight your key strengths and attributes.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we’ll put you through our preparation sessions for the greatest chance of success.
How we help clients with teaching jobs – Cambridge
If teachers want to be added to our database, we’ll screen and interview them beforehand. This is because we want to ensure their skills, strengths, and attributes meet the requirements of our clients.
- Schools that need to recruit part-time and permanent teachers
- Schools that need supply and temporary staff
- New schools with new positions
- Large schools with complex teacher requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
Working alongside Strategy Education
Strategy Education has established a respected and bespoke recruitment business with access to qualified teaching staff and a loyal client base across primary, secondary, special needs, and further education.
Our internal staff, many of which have worked in education or possess teaching qualifications, are pivotal in helping both candidates and clients.
Choose to work with Strategy Education because of our:
- Accreditation – We have accreditation from the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) for full accountability.
- Flexibility – We promise to respond promptly to any recruitment requests from candidates and clients.
- Relationships – Thanks to our industry reputation, you’ll receive more opportunities from schools and a higher standard of teacher.
- Results – Strategy Education is proud of our proven track record, which continues to match the right teachers with the right schools.
If you need assistance with teaching jobs in Cambridge, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.