Where have you been looking for teaching jobs? Braintree has plenty of opportunities, but how can you secure your dream role? By enlisting the services of Strategy Education.
Not only do we help new and established teachers find work, our team can also fulfil the recruitment requirements of schools. This is thanks to our extensive yet appraised database of temporary, part-time, and full-time teachers.
Strategy Education is one of the UK’s leading recruitment companies in the education sector that works with thousands of candidates and clients across the country, including Braintree.
Get in touch today to find out more – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Helping you find teaching jobs – Braintree
We know how important it is to find work quickly as a teacher. However, our priority is helping you build a long and fulfilling career in education, which we do by offering the following services:
- Career advice – As well as establishing your career goals, we can also offer guidance on how to achieve them. We can even identify opportunities for training.
- Job search – Due to strong connections with a number of primary and secondary schools, we know when and where teaching jobs become available.
- CV preparation – Our experienced staff know what you should include on your CV and can make changes to help you stand out.
- Interview preparation – We strive to ease fears about job interviews by conducting in-depth preparation sessions with candidates.
Helping you fill teaching jobs – Braintree
Every individual that signs up to Strategy Education will be put through a screening and interview process. Our staff will analyse strengths, skills, and personality traits to ensure that only the most suitable candidates are considered for your vacant teaching positions.
Our services are available to:
- Schools wanting permanent or part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary or supply teachers to cover absent staff
- New schools with various teaching opportunities
- Larger learning institutions with a wide range of staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
More about Strategy Education
Strategy Education is able to give clients and candidates a competitive edge because we are one of only a handful of specialist education recruitment companies in the UK. The fact our staff have education backgrounds and formal qualifications means they know exactly what teachers and schools go through when dealing with recruitment.
Reasons to work with us include:
- Accreditation – Candidates and clients can enjoy greater reassurance thanks to our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation.
- Flexibility – As soon as we are told about a vacant position or promising candidate, Strategy Education will let you know immediately.
- Relationships – Our nationwide network of contacts means we can offer more opportunities for teachers and a better service to schools.
- Results – Ask about our track record and we will show you results that prove Strategy Education always delivers on its mission to best serve teachers and schools
Let us know what you need help with, be it finding work or recruiting quality candidates – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.