Want to fill vacant roles or on the search for teaching jobs? Basingstoke schools and education professionals should enlist the assistance of Strategy Education, as we are one of the industry’s leading recruitment companies, with years of experience helping both clients and candidates.
By learning as much as possible about the teachers who approach us, our team of adept recruitment consultants can expertly match an individual’s attributes to potential job opportunities. This includes a comprehensive interview process, which will explore each candidate’s interests, career objectives, personality, and qualifications.
Once complete, we call upon our extensive database of schools across the region to find the most suitable positions. This is something we have completed for some of the country’s finest schools too.
So, regardless of whether you’re a school or teacher, Strategy Education can be of service. Contact us to discover more – call on 0345 521 9987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Our candidate services for teaching jobs – Basingstoke
To give our candidates the best possible chance of finding a job, we provide them with the following services:
- Career advice – We can come up with a plan that identifies immediate vacancies as well as long term opportunities for a successful career in education.
- CV preparation – We will tell you how to present a CV so that it is informative, professional, and easily understandable to improve your chances of getting an interview.
- Identifying vacancies – We will match a candidate’s skills, qualifications, and preferences to vacant positions at schools throughout Basingstoke and beyond.
- Job interview preparation – We can help you prepare for potential employment by performing mock interviews.
Our client services for teaching jobs – Basingstoke
To help education institutions find the best talent for vacant positions, we provide them with the following services:
- A comprehensive recruitment strategy – In order to ensure your school always has access to the top talent, we will give you a comprehensive strategy for recruitment.
- Identifying teachers for full-time and part-time positions – We will spot teachers with the right attributes to excel at different types of schools.
- Interview and understand candidates – There is no danger of hearing from unsuitable candidates, as we make sure only the top talent will be considered.
- Finding supply teachers – If you simply require teachers for supply work, let us know and we will be more than happy to oblige.
Strategy Education’s approach to teaching jobs – Basingstoke
For peace of mind, Strategy Education has gained the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) Audited Education accreditation. This is the Gold Standard for education recruitment and covers everything from interviewing and advertising to credentialing.
We thoroughly enjoy matching educators with schools and love it when teachers find their ideal job. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff also take great pride in their ability to offer career advice for candidates and recruitment strategies for clients.
Our primary focus is supporting the recruitment and retention of trained teaching staff across the UK.
Need further help with teaching jobs? Basingstoke locals should contact us today – call on 0345 521 9987 or email email@example.com.