Have you been looking for teaching jobs? Basildon has got a lot of great schools and plenty of teaching opportunities. With the help of Strategy Education, you will find your perfect position in no time.
In addition to helping both new and established teachers find work, we can also meet the recruitment requirements of schools. We have an extensive database of part-time and full-time teachers ready and waiting to apply for temporary and permanent positions.
Strategy Education is a leading recruitment company in the education industry that works with thousands of candidates and clients across the UK, including Basildon. We take the time to pair the right people with the right positions.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Strategy Education today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
If you require a member of the team to call you please complete the simple form below.
Pairing you with teaching jobs in Basildon
We give greater precedence to helping you build an enjoyable and fulfilling career in education. Our services include:
- Career advice – As well as defining your career goals, we can also offer advice on how to achieve them. This includes identifying opportunities for training.
- Job search – As soon as teaching jobs near you become available, our primary and secondary school contacts will let us know.
- CV preparation – We want your CV to stand out and grab the attention of employers. Our staff are on hand to showcase your credentials as best they can.
- Interview preparation – If you get an interview, we will help you prepare with answers and techniques to impress.
Finding the right candidates for teaching jobs in Basildon
Every candidate that approaches Strategy Education will undergo a thorough screening and interview process. Our staff will take note of their key strengths, skills, and traits so that only the most suitable candidates are allowed to apply for your vacant roles.
We work closely alongside:
- Schools wanting permanent and part-time teachers
- Schools requiring temporary or supply teachers to cover absent staff
- New schools that have a number of roles on offer
- Larger learning institutions with complex staffing requirements
- Elite schools with specific staffing requirements
What you need to know about Strategy Education
As one of just a handful of recruitment companies that focuses on education, we can give our clients and candidates a competitive edge. Several of our internal staff have education backgrounds and formal qualifications too, helping them understand what teachers and schools go through.
Here’s why you can put your trust in us:
- Accreditation – Candidates and clients can enjoy peace of mind with our Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) accreditation.
- Flexibility – We will respond straightaway to any permanent, temporary, part-time, or full-time job requests from teachers and schools.
- Relationships – Because of our established relationships in the education sector, you’ll receive more opportunities and greater reassurance.
- Results – Strategy Education is extremely proud of a track record that always matches the right teachers with the right schools.
To find out more, contact us today – call 0345 521 9987 or fill out our online enquiry form.